- GEE FIX TCC WATER PROOFING
GEE FIX TCC WATER PROOFING
TWO COMPONENT POLYMER MODIFIED CEMENTITIOUS COATING
GEE FIX TCC WATER PROOFING is a two component polymer modified cementitious coating. The product may be trowel or brush applied to provide a flexible, waterproof barrier.
GEE FIX TCC WATER PROOFING may be used where there is a requirement to exclude water from a building or retain it within a structure. The material is particularly effective for
* Pile head waterproofing.
* Water proofing of Potable water reservoirs, both interior and exterior.
* To provide protection for concrete against carbonation and chloride attack.
* Water proof coating for roofs, concrete water tank; lift well, inspection pits, swimming pools spillways, bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas.
* Waterproof lining for water retaining structures
* General construction waterproofing. As a protective coating for foundations.
* As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress and thus alleviate surface staining protection against brackish water
* Coating sea water channels
* Protection of concrete against carbonation and chloride ion attack
* Excellent performance and flexible in nature, Good adhesion to most surface
* Non-toxic therefore suitable for potable water.
* Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion. (Forms a film that provides an anti-carbonation coating over concrete.
* A 1 mm coating of GEE FIX TCC WATER PROOFING provides anti carbonation cover which is equivalent to over 75 cm of concrete.)
* Can resist up to 7 Bars of pressure.
* Unlike conventional coatings which require 7 to 28 days cure of concrete, GEE FIX TCC WATER PROOFING can be applied to 24 hours old concrete, thereby giving immediate protection to the concrete.
* Allows the substrate to breath.
Apply the first coat using sufficient material at a rate of 1 kg /m² to completely cover the holes, cracks etc. A soft bristled brush or trowel can be employed for this.
Once the first coat is dry, apply second and third coat in order to achieve the required thickness at an average rate of 0.75 to 1 kg/m² per coat. If necessary, embed an adhesive primer into the first coat and apply the second coat on top of it.
The material is supplied in two parts, and pre measured. On site mixing is needed. Take the liquid in a container and slowly add the powder to the liquid and mix using a slow speed drill fitted with a suitable paddle until a lump free creamy consistency is obtained. Do not mix more material than that can be used within 45 minutes. Never add water to loosen the material at any stage.