- GEE FIX TILE 6001
GEE FIX TILE 6001
FLEXIBLE TILE ADHESIVE
GEE FIX TILE 6001 tile adhesive is a specially formulated to suit for Middle East climatic conditions. It is cement based mortar for fixing ceramic tiles for interior and exterior application.
* GEE FIX TILE 6001 is recommended to dry areas tile installations.
* GEE FIX TILE 6001 can be used for external and internal installation of ceramic tiles, marbles, granites & sandstone.
* GEE FIX TILE 6001 has excellent bonding even in damp conditions therefore wet area tile installation also possible.
* GEE FIX TILE 6001 is a cement based mortar
* GEE FIX TILE 6001 can be used for internal and external installation of ceramic tiles, marbles, granites & sandstone
Apply GEE FIX TILE 6001 adhesive to a uniform thickness of 3mm to 6m on the surface, working on an area of not more than 1m2 at a time. For horizontal applications a solid bed fixing is recommended as well as for heavy duty vertical application. For other vertical application use a toothed spatula to comb horizontally to remove excess. Apply the tile; press it carefully so that the mortar shall spread evenly. If the bonding is perfect the tile will not slide..
Mix GEE FIX TILE 6001 adhesive in a ratio of 4 to 5 liters of water per 20 kg bag, depending of working conditions. Mix to a uniform lump free consistency using a forced action mixture. Keep it for approximately 3 min to fatten it. We recommended to use mixing pedals for a homogenous mixing and better chemicals performance.